The Swift Navigation Duro Inertial is an enclosed dual-frequency GNSS + Real Time Kinematics (RTK) receiver with an integrated inertial measurement unit (IMU) allows for continuous centimeter-accurate positioning in the harshest of environments. Designed and built to survive long-term, outdoor deployments, Duro Inertial combines centimeter accurate positioning with military ruggedness at a breakthrough price.
- On-Board 6DoF MEMS Inertial Measurement Unit Integrated with GNSS
- Centimeter-Level Positioning Accuracy
- Provides GNSS + INS Solutions at 10 Hz Update Frequency
- Compatible with Swift’s Skylark™ Cloud Corrections Service
- Designed for Long-Term Deployments in Harsh Environments
- IP67 Rated
Technical Specifications for the Swift Navigation Duro Inertial
Size: 130 x 130 x 65 mm
Weight: 0.8 kg (Cast AI Housing)
Input voltage: 10 – 35 V DC
GNSS Signal Tracking: GPS L1/L2, GLONASS G1/G2, BeiDou B1/B2, Galileo E1/E5b, SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, GAGAN, MSAS), Position Update Rate (GNSS+INS) - 10 Hz
External Connector Ports: 2 x RS232 Serial Ports with Optional Hardware Flow Control, Ethernet support up to 100 Mbps, PPS, PV, 3 x Event Inputs, CANBus with Selectable Termination Resistor, Configurable Digital Inputs and Outputs, 12 V at 1 A and 5 V at 250 mA Power Outputs
Looking For a Price?
Order by calling: 1.519.821.3661