Complete end-to-end testing of GPS systems must, by definition, include the applications receiving antenna. GPS Repeaters are a viable option where potential interference issues are not a concern. When a GPS Repeater is not an option, a viable and cost effective solution is the GPS Source Antenna Hood. At a fraction of the cost of a full blown screen room or chamber, the GPS Source Antenna Hood (GPSRH) will supply your applications receive antenna with the necessary GPS signals.
- Enclosed Environment, Eliminating the need for GPS Repeaters
- L1 and L1/L2 Versions Available
- Optional 0-30dB Variable Attenuation
- 8.75in. internal diameter
- Standard Eccosorb ¨ SF 1.5 lining