The L1L2-RA-1 is a dual band active L1/L2 GPS antenna, designed for operation with the US DoD DAGR military grade receiver. The L1L2-RA-1 is available as a flush magnet mount designed to handle force up to 20Gs or hard mounted, both with SMA connector and various radome colors. It is compact, lightweight and water resistant.
For surface mobility, the GPS Source Mil-Spec DAGR antenna offers exceptional performance with unsurpassed reliability. Designed to support the Warfighter, the portable, yet precise GPS L1/L2 DAGR antenna receives the L1 & L2 signals. The L1L2-RA-1 can function as the helmet antenna and complies with all RA-1 electrical, mechanical, environmental and form factor specifications.
The L1L2-RA-1 antenna is equivalent and 100% compliant to NSN 5985-01-502-6692.
- Designed Specifically for Operation with DAGR
- L1/L2 Dual Band
- High Out-of-Band Rejection
- Spec Compliant Performance over Entire Environmental and Voltage Range
- Multiple Color Options: White, Olive Green, Black, Tan
- Flush Magnet Mount Designed to Handle Force up to 20Gs or Hard Mounted
- RA-1 Spec Compliant
Meets Mil Spec MIL-STD-810, MIL-C-5541, MIL-E-5400, MIL-1-45208A, MIL-STD-461, MIL-STD-1472, DO-160D