The GPS Source RMS232 is a rack mount signal splitter with two antenna inputs and 32 receiver outputs. This allows up to 32 GNSS receivers to access the amplified signal simultaneously. With the included built-in antenna health sensor, both a primary and backup antenna can be installed if the health sensor detects any issue with the primary antenna, it will automatically switch to the backup, allowing every connected device to remain connected should you face an unexpected antenna failure. For consistent and reliable performance, the RMS232 is the perfect signal splitter for your setup.
- 2 antenna input ports with antenna health monitor
- Outputs for up to 32 GNSS receivers
- Compatible with GOS L1/L2, GLONASS L1/L2, Galileo, and compass signals
- Fits into basic 19 rack mount systems
- Flexible power and custom gain options available
|Frequency Range:||1.2-1.7 GHz|
|Max Gain (Default):||5 dB|
|Power Supply:||110 VAC or -48 VDC|
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||19 x 8 x 1.75|
|Operating Temperature:||-40 C to 85 C|
The RMS232 Rack Mount Splitter by GPS Source is available through Blue Planet Geomatics. If you would like to learn more about it, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.