The Hemisphere S321 GNSS Survey Receiver System can be used in a variety of operating modes including a precise base station to send RTK to an existing rover network, or as a lightweight and easy to use rover by connecting it to your base via UHF radio or Wi-Fi network.
Features of the Hemisphere S321 GNSS Survey Receiver
- Atlas® L-band global corrections
- Athena™ RTK engine for instantaneous high accuracy
- Competitive positioning accuracies down to 2 cm RMS in certain applications
- Advanced position quality maintenance in the absence of correct signals
- Wi-Fi, UHF, Cellular, and Bluetooth communication ports
- Rugged, environmentally-sealed IP67 enclosure for the most aggressive scenarios including protection from temporary immersion to a depth of 1 meter.
|Channels||372 with RTK, L-band, DGNSS, SBAS, Autonomous positioning modes|
|Size (D x H)||14.1 cm x 14.0 cm|
|Battery||Rechargeable 11.1 V -37.74 Wh intelligent lithium battery with 6 hours battery life (one battery and UHF radio in Rx mode)|
|Memory||Internal 4GB, accessible through USB and Wi-Fi, External Micro SD card slot, supports up to 64GB|
|Operating temperature||-30 C to +60 C|
The S321 GNSS Smart Antenna from Hemisphere GNSS is available through Blue Planet Geomatics. If you would like to learn more about it, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.