The Hemisphere V123/V133 is the smart GNSS receiver you’ve been looking for. This durable and rugged receiver is sealed and designed for even the harshest conditions, while providing incredibly accurate, all-in-one single-frequency and multi-GNSS smart antenna capabilities. The V123/V133 delivers effective Atlas decimeter-level position and precise heading performance, so you can get the job done right the first time with impressive accuracy.
- Simple all-in-one single-frequency and multi-GNSS heading solution
- Single-frequency GPS/GLONASS/ BeiDou/Galileo/QZSS/IRNSS
- Atlas® L-band and beacon (V133) capable
- Integrated gyroscope provides smooth, fast heading reacquisition
- Designed for the most extreme, harshest environments
|Signals Received:||GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS, IRNSS, and Atlas|
|GPS Sensitivity:||-142 dBm|
|Dimensions:||66.9 L x 20.9 W x 12.2 H cm|
|Operating Temperature:||-40 °C to 70 °C|
Looking to order the Hemisphere V123/V133 GNSS receiver or have a question? Simply request a quote today and we’ll respond promptly.