The Vector H328 is the next offering of new and refreshed, low-powered, high-precision, positioning and heading OEM boards from Hemisphere GNSS.It provides best-in-class, centimeter-level RTK. Powered by Athena™ it excels in environments where high-accuracy GNSS receivers can be used. Athena’s performance with long baselines, open-sky environments and under heavy canopy is cutting edge.
The Vector H328 is field upgradeable from other manufacturers’ modules in addition to all Hemisphere software and service options.
- Atlas® L-band capable to 8 cm 95% of the time
- Multi-frequency positioning, dual-frequency heading supporting a variety of signals receiver types including GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS and L-Band
- Fast RTK acquisition and reacquisition times
- Excellent coasting performance
- 5 cm RMS RTK-enables heave accuracy
- Strong multipath mitigation and interference rejection
|Channels:||12-channel (10-channel with SBAS)|
|Signals Received:||GPS L1, L1P, L2C, L2P, L5
GLONASS G1, G2, Pcode
BeiDou B1, B2, B3
Galileo E1, E5a, E5b
QZSS L1, L2C, L5
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||100 mm x 60 mm x 10 mm|
|Connectors (power/data):||24-pin header (male) with 2 mm pitch
16-pin header (male) with 2 mm pitch
|Connectors (antenna):||MCX-female, straight|
|Operating temperature:||-40C to +85C|
|Communication ports:||1 USB (OTG with future FW upgrade), 3 full duplex (1 3.3 V CMOS, 1 3.3VCMOS with flow control)
Ethernet 10/100Mbps, 2 CAN (NMEA2000, ISO 11783), SPI
The Hemisphere Vector H328 Compass Board can be ordered from Blue Planet Geomatics. Please contact us using the Request Pricing form for additional information.