The Hemisphere GNSS Vector VR1000 offers heading accuracy to 0.01 degrees RMS in addition to RTK position accuracy and full support for Hemisphere GNSS’ Atlas worldwide L-band corrections. The VR1000 is purpose-built for the most challenging environments.
Features of the Hemisphere GNSS Vector VR1000
- Athena™ RTK and Atlas® L-band capable
- Extremely accurate heading with baselines up to 10 m
- Multi-frequency GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou/Galileo/QZSS, IRNSS
- Precise handling, Athena RTK positioning, and full Atlas capability
- Supports Ethernet, CAN, internal 400MHz/900MHz radio, Serial, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi
- Powerful webUI accessed via Wi-Fi plus 12 multi-color LEDs
|Channels:||744||Signals Received:||GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS, IRNSS and Atlas|
|GPS Sensitivity:||-142 dBm|
|Dimensions:||No mounting plate: 23.2 cm (L) x 16.5 cm (W) x 7.9 cm (H)
With mounting plage: 23.2 cm (L) x 21.4 cm (W) x 8.3 cm (H)
|Power/Data Connector||CAN, 12-pin multi-purpose|
|Operating temperature:||-40 to +70C|
The Hemisphere Vector VR1000 GNSS Receiver is available through Blue Planet Geomatics. If you would like to learn more about it, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.