The Pacific Crest ADL RXO is a UHF (Ultra High Frequency) radio module that supports one-way (receive-only) communication. It is ideal for products that have need for low power and one-way communication link. The ADL RXO module employs Pacific Crest’s innovative ADL (Advanced Data Link) technology and offers coverage of 40MHZ bandwidth. Furthermore this module works with any existing Trimble, Pacific Crest, as well as products from other manufacturers.
The ADL RXO module supports multiple protocols, including Packet-switched and most industry-standard GNSS protocols. Furthermore, it supports 1Hz RTK corrections for multi-GNSS receivers.
- Pacific Crest’s Advanced Data Link technology
- Low power and one-way communication
- Backward compatibility
- Rugged design – high vibration tolerance and wide operating temperature range
- 1Hz RTK corrections for multi-GNSS receivers
- Support multiple protocols
- Certified for use in North America, Europe and Australia
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||76 mm x 56 mm x 11 mm|
|Mount:||0.125” diameter holes|
|Operating temperature:||-40 C to +85 C|
|Link rate:||GMSK: 4800-19,200 bps
4FSK: 9600 – 19,200 bps
The Pacific Crest’s ADL RXO radio module can be ordered from Blue Planet Geomatics. Please use the Request Pricing form to contact us for further information.