The Altus APS3G Receiver is Septentrio’s latest RTK Engine that can calculate an accurate and reliable position every time. It maximizes the use of existing equipment and offers low cost of ownership because of its open technology that makes it compatible with other hardware and software solutions, especially for data collection via Bluetooth.
The Altus APS3G has dual 7.4, 5000 mAh Li-ion batteries that deliver more than a day’s functionality on a single charge.
Features of the Altus APS3G Receiver
- All-in-view signal tracking
- Longest battery life on the market with 12-14 hours of functionality
- Stable connections over longer distance using latest UHF radio technology
- All-in-one with base and rover functionality
- Ip67 Waterproof enclosure and a shock/drop distance of 6.6 ft
|Channels:||544 hardware channels for simultaneous signal tracking, supporting the following signals:
GPS (L1, L2, L5), GLONASS (L1,L2,L3),
|Size:||178 mm x 89.7 mm|
|Internal Battery:||2 x 7.4V, 5000 mAh (Li-ion)|
|Input Voltage:||10-30 V DC|
|Power Consumption:||4 W Typical|
|Operating Temperature:||-20 C to +65 C|
|Storage Temperature:||-40 C to +75 C|
The Septentrio Altus APS3G Receiver is available through Blue Planet Geomatics. If you would like to learn more about it, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.