The Septentrio AsteRx-m2a UAS is a versatile, easy-to-integrate GNSS receiver board that is ideal for a wide range of UAS applications. This impressive receiver board offers centimetre-level RTK positioning and accurate heading while using unmatched, ultra-low power consumption. The AsteRx-m2a UAS features standard connections to Pixhawk and ArduPilot, along with event marker inputs allowing for accurate time stampe camera shutter events.
- Multi-constellation, multi-frequency all-in-view satellite tracking
- Centimetre-level (RTK) position accuracy
- Heading output for orientation or INS integrations
- AIM+ anti-jamming and monitoring system
- Camera shutter synchronization
- Plug compatible with ArduPilot/Pixhawk
|Supported Signals:||GPS, GLONASS, Galeiileo, BeiDou, SBAS, IRNSS, QZSS|
|Size:||47.5 x 70 x 14.9 mm|
|Operating Temperature:||-40 °C to 85 °C|
Are you interested in the Septentrio AsteRx-m2a UAS receiver board? Request a quote today
and a member of our staff will get back to you promptly.