The Altus NR3 GNSS receiver offers quad-constellation, multi-frequency RTK that sets the industry standard for positioning performance. This impressive and easy-to-use receiver includes Septentrio’s industry-leading multipath technology and IONO+ to deliver position accuracy in the most intense ionospheric activity. For the best, most accurate measurements possible, the Altus NR3 is the GNSS receiver you’ve been looking for.
- Robust light and portable GNSS receiver
- Quad-constellation, multi-frequency all-in-view RTK positioning
- AIM+ anti-jamming and monitoring system
- Easy setup and one-touch logging
- All-in-one base and rover operation
|Supported Signals:||GPS, GLONASS, Galeiileo, BeiDou, SBAS, IRNSS, QZSS|
|Velocity Accuracy:||3 cm/s|
|Dimensions:||167 x 69 mm/td>|
|Operating Temperature:||-30 °C to 75 °C|
Are you interested in the Septentrio NR3 GNSS receiver? Request a quote today and we’ll
respond to you promptly.