Septentrio Satellite Navigations PolaNt-x MF high-gain antenna is manufactured for machine control, survey and geodetic applications. Lightweight and offering high precision, the antenna includes low noise amplifiers and supports the reception of multi-frequency Compass, Galileo, GLONASS, GPS and L-Band signals.
PolaNt-x antennas have an advanced ground plane design. This provides outstanding multipath characteristics.
The antenna is housed in a strong, environmentally sealed enclosure. Thus, it can be used in all kinds of weather conditions.
- High-gain, high precision antenna
- Incorporates low-noise amplifiers
- Receives single- and multi-frequency Compass, Galileo, GLONASS and GPS signals
- Compatible with Inmarsat L-Band signals
- Works with TERRASTAR services
- Outstanding multipath characteristics
- Lightweight construction
- Robust, environmentally sealed housing
- For use in all kinds of weather
|Frequency:||1525 MHz to 1610 MHz – L-Band, L1 Compass, Galileo, GPS, GLONASS, L-Band
1160 MHz to 1252 MHz – L2 GPS and GLONASS; L3 GLONASS; L5/E5 Compass, GPS and GLONASS
|Axial ratio:||3dB maximum|
|Amplifier gain:||39 plus or minus 2dB|
|Noise figure:||2.6 dB maximum|
|Size:||Base – 190.5 mm in diameter
Height – 73.2 mm tall
|Adapter:||5/8-11 UNC-2B permanently installed|
|Operating temperature:||-50 degrees Celsius to +70 degrees Celsius|
The PolaNt-x MF antenna from Septentrio is available through Blue Planet Geomatics. If you would like more information about it, please contact us using the Request Pricing form.