The Septentrio PolaRx5 Receiver continuously monitors and protects against interference, multipath, and other environmental effects while providing measurements with the lowest noise and cycle slip rate on the market.
Features of the Septentrio PolaRx5 Receiver
- Log up to 24 parallel data records (8 independent sessions with 3 data formats per session)
- Low and scalable power consumption
- Powerful Web UI and logging tools
- Built-in 16 GB memory for SBF, RINEX and BINEX data logging
- Rugged housing with multiple interfaces
|Size:||235 mm x 140 mm x 37 mm|
|Antenna Connector:||TNC female|
|Certifications:||IP65, RohS, CE FCC Class B Part 15|
|Input Voltage:||9-30 VDC|
|Power Consumption:||1.85-4.7 W|
|Operating Temperature:||-40 C to 65 C|
|Storage Temperature:||-40 C to +85C|
The Septentrio PolaRx5 is available through Blue Planet Geomatics. If you would like to learn more about it, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.