The Septentrio PolaRx5S Receiver features an ultra-low noise oscillator, enabling precise phase scintillation monitoring with a phase noise standard deviation (Phi60) as low as 0.03 rad. It consumes less power than many of its competitors and its open technology make it ideal for rapid and efficient integration into your existing network.
Features of the Septentrio PolaRx5S Receiver
- 544 channels for competitive signal tracking across the GNSS spectrum
- Real time output of TEC and iono scintillation indices on all GNSS L-band frequencies
- Powerful Web UI and logging tools
- 100 Hz code, phase and intensity output with user controlled noise bandwidth
- Rugged housing and multiple communications options
|Size:||284 mm x 140 mm x 37 mm|
|Antenna Connector:||TNC female|
|Certifications:||IP65, RohS, CE FCC Class B Part 15|
|Input Voltage:||9-30 VDC|
|Power Consumption:||3.5 – 5.7 W|
|Operating Temperature:||-40 C to 65 C|
|Storage Temperature:||-40 C to +85C|
The Septentrio PolaRx5S is available through Blue Planet Geomatics. If you would like to learn more about it, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.