The TW1010/TW1012 features a precisely tuned single feed ceramic patch element. It has a two stage Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) with a mid-section SAW. An optional tight pre-filter is available with part number TW1012 to protect against saturation by high level sub-harmonics and L-Band signals.
The TW1010/TW1012 covers the GPS L1 and SBAS (WAAS /EGNOS/MSAS) frequency band (1572.5 to 1578 MHz), and it offers great circular polarized signal reception, multipath rejection and out of band signal rejection.
The TW1010/TW1012 has a built-in 35mm circular ground plane that can be augmented with host system ground surfaces. Patch Elements are susceptible to detuning by the local environment. Tallysman offers custom services to assist with integration of OEM modules into an end user solution.
- High Accuracy & Mission Critical GPS
- Precision Agriculture, Mining & Construction
- Military & Security
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Very low noise LNA: 1 dB (TW1010).
- Great axial ratio: <4dB at Zenith
- High rejection SAW filter
- LNA gain: 28 dB typ (TW1010).
- Low current: 10 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 KV
- Wide Supply voltage: fixed 2.5V to 16V
- Low Profile: 7.25mm
- Great multipath rejection
- Increase system accuracy
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Compact form factor
- RoHS compliant
- TW1010 ‰ÛÒ GPS L1 antenna – 32-1010-XX-YYYY-ZZ
- TW1012 ‰ÛÒ Pre-filtered OEM GPS L1 antenna – 32-1012-XX-YYYY-ZZ
XX = Connector type, YYYY = cable length in mm, ZZ = customer tuning