The TW1015 features a high performance custom tuned ceramic patch element, a very low noise amplifier (LNA) and a tight bandpass SAW filter. It covers the GPS L1 and SBAS (WAAS /EGNOS/MSAS) frequency band (1572.5 to 1578 MHz), and it offers great circular polarized signal reception, multipath rejection and out of band signal rejection.
The TW2015 comes in a compact circular form factor with a built-in 50 mm diameter ground plane, and with a 15 cm RG174 cable.
The TW1015 LNA gain is optimised to capture the LNA noise figure for OEM applications.
The built-in 35mm circular ground plane can be augmented with host system ground surfaces.
Tallysman offers custom services to assist with integration of the OEM module into end user solution.
- High Accuracy & Mission Critical GPS
- Precision Agriculture, Mining & Construction
- Military & Security
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Very low noise LNA: 1 dB
- Great axial ratio: >4dB at Zenith
- High rejection SAW filter
- LNA gain: 16 dB typ.
- Low current: 5 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 KV
- Wide Supply voltage: fixed 2.7V to 10V
- Low Profile: 7.25mm
- Great multipath rejection
- Increase system accuracy
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Compact form factor
- RoHS compliant
- TW1015 ‰ÛÒ GPS L1 antenna –
32-1015-x -yyyy (X = Connector type, yyyy = cable length in mm)