The TW1421 features a novel 25mm wideband patch element with dual-feeds that are summed in a 90oHybrid and input to a two stage Low Noise Amplifier (LNA),with a mid section SAW a second low noise gain stage. This configuration provides excellent axial ratio and cross-polarization rejection across the full frequency band.
The built-in 35mm circular ground plane should ideally be augmented with a local system ground plane or reflecting surface (DC connection not required).
OEM antennas are easily detuned by the local environment. Tallysman offers custom tuning services for optimized integration into OEM end-user modules.
- High Accuracy GPS & GLONASS
- Precision Agriculture, Mining & Construction
- Military & Security
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Compact Dual Feed Patch Element
- 1dB bandwidth 1575-1606 MHz
- Very low noise LNA: <1.25 dB
- 3dB Axial Ratio @ zenith over bandwidth
- LNA gain: 28 dB typ.
- Wide Supply voltage: fixed 2.5V to 10V
- ESD circuit protection: 15KV
- Great multipath rejection
- Increase system accuracy
- Improved carrier phase linearity
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Compact form factor
- RoHS compliant
|TW1421T||OEM Dual Feed antenna, with 2.72 mm can 32-1421T-xx yyyy-zz|
|TW1421S||OEM Dual Feed antenna, with 1.7 mm can 32-1421S-xx yyyy-zz|
|Connector: xx||00=SMA male, 01=TNC male, 02=MCX male, 03=MMCX male, 04=SMB male
05=MCX right angle male, 06=MMCX right angle male, 07=SMA female, 08 = H.FL (call for pricing)
09=U.FL, 10=SMA R/A (add $2.95 to unit price), 11=Reverse polarity SMA (add $5.00 to unit price)
|Cable length:||yyy = cable length in mm|
|Custom Tuning:||zz = Assigned by Tallysman|