The TW150 splitter permits for two GNSS receivers to operate on one antenna, by allowing the DC voltage source to pass through Port 2 but blocked on Port 1.
The TW150 is housed in a robust weatherproof (IP67) clear anodized aluminum enclosure and is available with 3 x gold-plated SMA or TNC Jack (female) connectors.
- L-Band Signal Distribution
- GPS L1, L2 & L5 Signal Distribution
- GLONASS L1 & L2 Signal Distribution
- Galileo E1, E5 & E6 Signal Distribution
- 1 to 2 GHz operating frequency
- Low insertion loss 1.0 dB @ 2 GHz
- VSWR <1.25 typ.
- Max pass through current 200 mA
- 50 Ohm port impedance
- Clear anodized aluminum, IP67 housing
- Gold-plated SMA or TNC Jack connectors
- RoHS Compliant
- Compact form factor
- Allows use of two GNSS receivers on one antenna
- Fits in line with antenna cable
- Robust design
- Suitable for harsh environments
- TW150 ÛÒ 1 to 2 L-Band/GNSS Splitter with SMA jacks –
- TW150 ÛÒ 1 to 2 L-Band/GNSS Splitter with TNC jacks –
* \””25mA DC load (DCL) option on port 1\”” can be provided if required by receiver