The wideband dual feed patch element in the TW1600 has an excellent axial ratio across the entire Iridium bandwidth. Unlike single feed antennas, the TW1600 provides excellent multipath rejection and a truly circular transmission response across the Iridium band.
The TW1600 includes a built-in 35mm circular ground plane but best performance is obtained with this augmented with a local system ground plane or reflecting surface (DC connection not required).
OEM antennas are easily detuned by the local environment. Tallysman offers custom tuning services for optimized integration into OEM end-user modules.
- dual-feed, wide band patch
- Axial ratio, 3 dB over full bandwidth
- High gain 4.25 dBi
- 15 KV ESD circuit protection
- Robust design
- Small form factor
- -40C to +85C Operation
- Better axial ratio at lower elevation angles
- Higher transmission success rates
- Compact form factor
- RoHS compliant
- TW1600 ÛÒ OEM Dual Feed Iridium antenna – 32-1600-XX ÛÒYYYY-ZZ
XX = Connector type, YYYY = cable length in mm, ZZ = custom tuned version