The TW3040 features a custom high performance, wide band patch element, a 40dB gain LNA stage and a high rejection out-of-band SAW filter. It provides å±10MHz bandwidth centred on 1575.42 MHz and covers the GPS L1, Galileo E1 and SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS) signals, and it provides great axial ratio, excellent circular polarized signal reception, great multipath rejection and great out-of- band signal rejection.
The TW3040 is housed in a permanent mount industrial-grade weather-proof enclosure, and comes with a TNC Jack (female) connector.
- Mission Critical GPS Tracking & Timing
- Precision Agriculture, Mining & Construction
- Military & Security
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Great axial ratio
- Low noise LNA: 1 dB
- High rejection SAW filter
- High gain: 30 dB typ.
- Low current: 15 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 KV
- Wide voltage input range: +3.0 to 10 VDC
- Weather proof housing: IP67
- Excellent multipath rejection
- Increase system accuracy
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Ideal for harsh environments
- oHS compliant
- TW3040 ‰ÛÒ GPS L1 antenna, dark gray, TNC connector –
- TW3040 ‰ÛÒ GPS L1 antenna, white, TNC connector –