The TW3070 features a custom high performance, wide band patch element, a 40dB gain LNA stage and a high rejection out-of-band SAW filter. It provides å±10MHz bandwidth centred on 1575.42 MHz and covers the GPS L1, Galileo E1 and SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS) signals, and it provides great axial ratio, excellent circular polarized signal reception, great multipath rejection and great out-of- band signal rejection.
The TW3070 is housed in a compact, industrial- grade weather-proof, domed shaped enclosure. Its radome is available in dark gray or white, it comes with a TNC female connector, and a L-bracket for mast mount is available (P/N#23-0040-0).
- High Accuracy, Mission Critical GPS Timing
- Military & Security
- Network Timing and Synchronization
- Great axial ratio
- Low noise LNA: 1 dB
- High rejection SAW filter
- High gain: 40 dB typ.
- Low current: 15 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 KV
- Wide voltage input range: +3.0 to 10 VDC
- Weather proof housing: IP67
- Excellent multipath rejection
- Increase system accuracy
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Ideal for harsh environments
- RoHS compliant
- TW3070 ‰ÛÒ GPS L1 antenna, dark gray, TNC connector –
- TW3070 ‰ÛÒ GPS L1 antenna, white, TNC connector –