The TW3072 features a precisely tuned ceramic patch element, a tight band-pass SAW pre-filter, a first LNA gain stage, an in line SAW filter, followed by a two stage amplifier. It covers the GPS L1 and SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS) frequency band (1572.5 to 1578 MHz), and it offers unparalleled out-of-band signal rejection and excellent axial ratio for improved signal reception and multipath rejection.
The TW3042 is housed in a permanent mount industrial-grade weather-proof conical white enclosure, and comes with a TNC Jack (female) connector. An L-bracket for pole mount is available.
- Anti-Jamming GPS
- Military & Security
- Network Timing and Synchronization
- Long Cable run installations
- Narrow pass-band SAW pre-filter
- LNA Noise Figure: <3.3dB
- Axial ratio: <4dB at Zenith
- High LNA gain: 42 dB typ.
- Low current: 20 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 KV
- Wide voltage input range: +2.7 to 10 VDC
- Great out-of-band signal rejection
- Ideal for high level RF environments
- Great multipath rejection
- Increase system accuracy
- Great signal to noise ratio
- Weather proof IP67 housing
- RoHS compliant
- TW3072 ‰ÛÒ white, TNC connector – 32-3072-x-y
Connector: x=1 TNC, x=2 N type
Color : y=1 White