The TW3101 features a custom high performance, dual-feed, wide band patch element. Its LNA configuration provides a LNA for each feed, a mid section high rejection SAW for the combined signal, followed by a final stage of LNA.
It provides å±10MHz bandwidth centred on 1575.42 MHz and covers all GPS L1, Galileo E1 and SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS) signals. It features great axial ratio over the entire frequency range (<3dB), excellent circular polarized signal reception, great multipath rejection and out-of-band signal rejection.
The TW3101 is housed in a non-ferrous permanent mount industrial-grade weather-proof enclosure, and comes with a TNC Jack (female) connector.
- Inertial Navigation (IMU) Systems
- Compass based Systems
- Heading Reference Systems
- Military & Security
- Precision Tracking & Navigation
- Machine Control Systems
- Non magnetic composition
- Great axial ratio: 1dB typ., 3 dB max
- Low noise LNA: 1 dB
- High rejection SAW filter
- High gain: 28 dB typ.
- Low current: 14 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 KV
- Weather proof housing: IP67
- No compass interference
- Excellent multipath rejection
- Increase system accuracy
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Ideal for harsh environments
- RoHS compliant
- TW3101 ‰ÛÒ Non Magnetic GPS L1 Antenna – 32-3101-0