The Tallysman TW3400 GNSS Antenna and Tallysman TW3402 GNSS Antenna is a professional grade antenna covering the GPS L1, GLONASS L1 and SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS & MSAS) frequency band (1574 to 1606 MHz). It is especially designed for precision industrial, agricultural and military applications and offers excellent circular polarized signal reception, multipath rejection and out of band signal rejection.
The Tallysman TW3400/TW3402 GNSS Antenna features a highly circular dual-feed wideband patch element, with a two stage Low Noise Amplifier, comprised of one input LNA per feed, a mid section SAW to filter the combined output, and a final output gain stage. This configuration provides excellent axial ratio that is constant across the full frequency band.
Tallysman’s TW3400/TW3402 GNSS Antenna is housed in a permanent mount industrial-grade weather-proof enclosure, and comes with a TNC Jack (female) connector.
- High Accuracy & Mission Critical Global Positioning
- Precision Agriculture, Mining & Construction
- Military & Security
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Great axial ratio: 1 dB over full bandwidth
- Low noise LNA: 1 dB
- High rejection SAW filter
- High gain LNA: 28 dB typ.
- Low current: 10 mA typ.
- Wide voltage input range: 3 to 12 VDC
- Weather proof housing: IP67
- Excellent circular polarization
- Excellent multipath rejection
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Ideal for harsh environments
- RoHS compliant
- TW3400 ‰ÛÒ GPS/Glonass Antenna, TNC Jack (female) –
- TW3402 ‰ÛÒ GPS/Glonass Antenna, with pre-filter, TNC Jack (female) – 32-3402-0