The TW3430/TW3432 is especially designed for precision timing applications and offers excellent circular polarized signal reception, multipath rejection and out of band signal rejection.
The TW3430/TW3432 features a highly circular dual-feed wideband patch element, with a two stage Low Noise Amplifier, comprised of one input LNA per feed, a mid section SAW to filter the combined output, and a final output gain stage. This configuration provides excellent axial ratio that is constant across the full frequency band.
The TW3430/TW3432 is housed in a permanent mount industrial-grade weather-proof dome shaped enclosure, and comes with a TNC Jack (female) connector.
- Mission Critical GPS+GLONASS Timing
- Military & Security
- Network Timing and Synchronization
- Great axial ratio: 1 typ., 3 dB max
- Low noise LNA: ≤1 dB
- High rejection SAW filter
- High gain: 25 dB typ.
- Low current: 12 mA typ.
- Wide voltage input range: 2.5 to 5.5 VDC
- IP67 weather proof housing
- Excellent multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Ideal for harsh environments
- RoHS compliant
- TW3430 ‰ÛÒ Dark gray radome, TNC connector – 32-3430-00-00
- TW3430 ‰ÛÒ white radome, TNC connector – 32-3430-00-01
- TW3432 ‰ÛÒ Dark gray radome, TNC connector – 32-3432-00-00
- TW3432 ‰ÛÒ white radome, TNC connector – 32-3432-00-01