The TW3470/TW3472 GPS/GLONASS timing antennas are especially designed for timing, precision and military applications and offer excellent circular polarized signal reception, multipath rejection and out of band signal rejection.
They feature a highly circular dual-feed wideband patch element, with a three stage Low Noise Amplifier. This configuration provides excellent axial ratio that is constant across the full frequency band. An optional tight pre-filter is available to protect against saturation by high level sub-harmonics and L- Band signals with part number TW3472.
The TW3470/TW3472 are housed in a permanent mount industrial-grade weather- proof enclosure, and comes with a TNC Jack (female) connector.
- GPS / GLONASS Fixed Timing
- High Accuracy & Mission Critical Global Positioning
- Military & Security
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Great axial ratio: 1 typ.
- High gain LNA: 40 dB min.
- Low noise LNA: 1dB/3.5dB TW3470/TW3472
- Available sharp pre-filter (TW3472)
- Low current: 21 mA typ.
- Wide supply voltage: 2.5 to 10 VDC
- IP67 weather proof housing
- Available flat-top radome (Mobile Apps)
- Excellent circular polarisation
- Excellent multipath rejection
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Excellent out-of-band rejection (TW3472)
- Increased system accuracy
- Ideal for harsh environments
- RoHS compliant
- TW3430 ‰ÛÒ Dark gray radome, TNC connector – 32-3470-0-00
- TW3430 ‰ÛÒ white radome, TNC connector – 32-3470-0-01
- TW3432 ‰ÛÒ Dark gray radome, TNC connector – 32-3472-0-00
- TW3432 ‰ÛÒ white radome, TNC connector – 32-3472-0-01