Tallysman’s impressive TW3972E GNSS antenna features a precision-tuned, twin circular dual feed, stacked patch element. Signals from the two orthogonal feeds are merged in a hybrid combiner, amplified in a wide-band LNA, then band-split for narrow filtering in each band and further amplified prior to output. The TW3972E provides excellent axial ratio and a tightly grouped phase center variation. The antenna also has a capable pre-filter to limit signal interference from LTE and other cellular bands.
- Precision GPS position
- Triple Frequency RTK receivers
- Military & Security
- Accutenna® Technology
- Tight Phase Center Variation (PCV)
- Low noise LNA: 2.5dB typ.
- Temperature compensating LNAs
- Invariant performance from: +2.5 to 16VDC
- Ideal for triple band RTK surveying systems
- Great multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Great signal to noise ratio
- REACH and RoHS compliant
|Axial Ratio||<2dB typ.|
|Size (D x H)||60 mm x 0.75 mm|
|Operating Temperature:||–40 °C to 85 °C|
|Attachment Method:||Plates screw holes|
Looking to order the Tallysman TW3972E GNSS antenna or have a question? Simply request a quote today and we’ll get back to you promptly.