The TW7972 is ideal for precision agriculture, autonomous vehicle tracking and guidance, and other applications where precision is a top priority. The antenna provides superior multi-path rejection and axial ratio, a linear phase response, and tight Phase Centre Variation while protecting against intermodulation and saturation caused by high level cellular 700MHz signals. The TW7972 is designed with a dual feed circular stacked patch element. The two signals from the orthogonal feeds are summed in quadrature, pre-filtered in a low loss filter to protect against interfering signals, amplified in high linearity, wide-band LNA, then band-split, tightly filtered and amplified prior to signal recombination at the output.
- Precision GPS position
- Triple Frequency RTK receivers
- Military & Security
- Accutenna Technology
- Tight Phase Center Variation (PCV)
- Low noise LNA: 2.5dB typ.
- Temperature compensating LNAs
- ESD circuit protection: 15 KV
Benefits Technical Specifications
- Ideal for triple band RTK systems
- Great multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Great signal to noise ratio
- IP67, REACH, and RoHS compliant
|Size (D x H):||69 mm x 22 mm|
|Operating Temperature:||–40 °C to 85 °C|
|Axial Ratio||<2dB typ.|
|Shock:||50 G vertical axis, 30 g other axes|
Looking to order the Tallysman TW7972 GNSS antenna or have a question? Simply request a quote today and we’ll get back to you promptly.