The TW4421 features a novel 25mm dual feed wideband patch element that provides excellent multipath rejection and a more linear carrier phase response by virtue of the axial ratio that is greatly improved across the full frequency bandwidth. It is especially suitable for high accuracy applications, and also offers high out of band signal rejection.
The two feeds from the patch element are summed in a 90 Hybrid then input to a first stage Low Noise Amplifier (LNA), followed by a mid-section SAW and a second low noise gain stage.
The TW4421 is the smallest dual feed, high performance antenna available. It is housed in a compact IP67 magnetic mount enclosure. It comes with 3 metres of cable with a wide range of connector options.
- Cost Sensitive Mission Critical Positioning
- Military & Security
- Covert surveillance
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Dual feed patch element
- 40% wider bandwidth, small footprint
- Axial ratio: 3 dB Max. (GPS & GLONASS)
- Low noise LNA: 1 dB
- High rejection mid-section SAW filter
- High gain: 28 dB typ.
- Wide voltage input range: 2.5 to 10 VDC
- 1dB Bandwidth Includes GPS-L1 & GLONASS
- Greatly enhanced multipath rejection
- Improved GNSS reliability
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- RoHS compliant
- Ideal for harsh environments
- Excellent out of band signal rejection
- 32-4421-xx-yyyy – TW4422 ‰ÛÒ GPS/GLONASS Antenna, 3 metre cable, SMA Male