The TW4721/TW4722 GNSS wideband antenna wideband GNSS antenna provides incredibly accurate reception for all upper L- band GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, and Galileo signals, and associated augmentation signals. The TW4721/TW4722 uses Tallysman’s patented Accutenna technology. Compared to the competition, this antenna features an innovative 25mm dual feed wideband patch element that provides a truly circularly polarized response, with a typical axial ratio of less than 2dB over the full bandwidth. This means the TW4721/TW4722 offers a more linear carrier phase response and substantially improved multipath rejection for higher precision applications.
The TW4722 antenna is the pre-filtered version of the Tallysman TW1721. The pre-filter provides protection from near frequency or strong harmonic interfering signals.
- Cost Sensitive Mission Critical Positioning
- UAV / UAS
- Covert surveillance
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Dual feed patch element
- Low noise LNA: 1 dB
- High rejection mid-section SAW filter
- Wide voltage input range: 1.8 to 16 VDC
- IP67 weather proof housing
- Low Power: 10mA typ. over supply range
Benefits Technical Specifications
- Greatly enhanced multipath rejection
- Improved GNSS reliability
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- RoHS compliant
- Excellent out of band signal rejection
|Size (D x H):||38 mm x 14.3 mm|
|Axial Ratio||2dB typ.|
|Operating Temperature:||–40 °C to 85 °C|
Looking to order the Tallysman TW4721/TW4722 GNSS antenna or have a question? Simply request a quote today and we’ll get back to you promptly.