Tallysman’s TW7872 provides a range of benefits to its users. Along with offering impressive multipath rejection, the antenna also provides a great signal to noise ratio and increased system accuracy. This antenna is ideal for precision agriculture, autonomous vehicle tracking and guidance, and other applications where precision is a top priority.
The TW7872 features a precision-tuned, twin circular dual feed, stacked patch element. Both signals from the orthogonal feeds are merged in a hybrid combiner, pre-filtered to minimize interference from out of band signals (cellular LTE) then amplified in a wide-band LNA and band-split for additional filtering and amplification stages prior to recombination at the output.
- Precision GPS position
- Dual Frequency RTK systems
- Mission Critical GPS Timing
- Military & Security
- Tight Phase Center Variation
- LNA Gain 32 dB typ.
- Low current: 24mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 KV
- Invariant performance from: +2.5 to 16VDC
Benefits Technical Specifications
- Ideal for dual band RTK surveying systems
- Great multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Great signal to noise ratio
- IP67, REACH, and RoHS compliant
|Size (D x H):||69 mm x 22 mm|
|Shock:||50 G vertical axis, 30 g other axes|
|Axial Ratio||<2 dB typ.|
|Operating Temperature:||–40 °C to 85 °C|
Looking to order the Tallysman TW7872 GNSS antenna or have a question? Simply request a quote today and we’ll get back to you promptly.