The Trimble AG25 GNSS antenna is compact and housed in a rugged unit, making it ideal for agricultural applications that require reliable and high accuracy. This high-performance antenna can track multiple correction signals, including GPS (L1/L2/L5), GLONASS (G1/G2/G5) and SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS). It is capable of tracking signals from lower elevation satellites, which is very useful in tough environment.
- Support correction signals: GPS (L1/L2/L5), GLONASS (G1/G2/G5) and SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS)
- Support GNSS types: OmniSTAR VBS/XP/HP, RTK
- Enhanced ability to track lower elevation satellite signals
- Built-in magnets for quick and simple installation
- Can be installed permanently using the 5/8 inch thread
- Improved multipath mitigation
- Can be connected to most Trimble Agriculture cables through the TNC connector
Trimble is a trusted name in the positioning industry. The Trimble AG25 antenna offers customers painless operation and accurate results. It is now available through Blue Planet Geomatics. For more information, contact us through our Request Pricing form.