The Trimble AV28 GNSS antenna is designed to be small and incredibly accurate. This unique design features a precision-tuned, twin circular feed; a truly impressive axial ratio; and a tightly grouped phase center variation. The AV28 is also designed to have superior multi-path signal rejection and includes a pre-filter to help eliminate inter-modulated signal interference from cellular bands, including LTE.
- Airborne Unmanned Autonomous Vehicles
- Precision GPS position
- Dual Frequency RTK receivers
- Mission Critical GPS Timing
- Military & Security
- Network Timing and Synchronization
- Tight Phase Center Variation
- LNA Gain: 37 dB typ.
- Invariant Performance from: +2.5 to 16 VDC
- Low Current: 20 mA typ.
- ESD Circuit Protection: 15 KV
- Ideal for L1/L2 RTK surveying systems
- Great multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- IP67, REACH, and RoHS compliant
|Axial Ratio:||<2dB typ.|
|Operating Temperature:||–40 °C to 85 °C|
Looking to order the Trimble AV28 GNSS antenna or have a question? Simply request a quote today and we’ll get back to you promptly.