The Trimble AV37 Aviation Antenna, with an ARINC 743 footprint, is perfect for airborne applications, such as mapping and surveying from air, that require reliable and centimeter-level accuracy. It is certified by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) to be used on aircraft.
Despite its compact size, the Trimble AV37 antenna can track SBAS signals accurately. The antenna supports dual frequency, which increases its initialization speed and improves its ability to locate satellites available for positioning in any environment. In addition, the antenna has a small cross-sectional area, which minimizes the impact of wind loading.
- FAA certified and can be installed on aircraft
- Supports centimeter-level accuracy
- Dual frequency support: GPS and GLONASS L1/L2 signals
- SBAS signal tracking
- No need for external power
- High gain antenna (HGA) that facilitates precise positioning of signals
- Polyurethane enamel finish that is fluid resistant
- Dimensions: 11.9 cm (length) x 7.6 cm (width)
- Weight: 0.283 KG
- Operating temperature: -55C to +85C
- Operating altitude : Less than or equal to 16,764 m (55,000 ft)
- Frequencies: 1570 +/-45 MHz, 1238 +/-21.5 MHz
- Signal Gain: 43dB
- GNSS and L-Band Tracking
- ARINC 743 footprint, DO-160E and RTCA DO-210D
Trimble’s latest positioning technologies offer customers painless operation and accurate results. The FAA certified Trimble AV37 Aviation Antenna is available to original equipment manufacturers (OEM) and system integrators through TerrisGPS. For more information, please contact us through our Request Pricing form.