Designed for aviation and ground-based use, the AV39 offers a bulkhead mounting system that ensures the antenna is mounted flush with the airframe or vehicle surface and only the rugged radome is exposed to the external elements. Capable of supporting current and future GNSS signals, the AV39 is designed with present and future GNSS receivers in mind.
- Support for L-Band/OmniStar/RTX
- Low-profile Fuselage Mounting
- Sub-centimeter phase center repeatability
- Fully certified for airborne installations
- ARINC 743 Footprint
- Iridium interference protection
|Size (W x H)||14.27 cm x 3.76 cm|
|Axial Ratio:||3 dB Max @ boresight|
|Operating Temperature:||–55 °C to 70 °C|
Looking to order the Trimble AV39 GNSS antenna or have a question? Simply request a quote today and we’ll get back to you promptly.