The Trimble AV59 GNSS Antenna is ideal for aerial, marine and land applications that require reliable and high accuracy. Not only does it support current GNSS signals, it also supports future signals (GPS L5/GLONASS/Galileo, etc.). Therefore, the AV59 antenna will work with receivers in the future.
The bulkhead mounting (8 hole) on the antenna allows it to be mounted and used in rugged environments. The whole antenna body is enclosed by the radome, making it weatherproof. Furthermore, to protect the connection between the GNSS receiver and the antenna against rugged environment, the TNC connector is placed underneath the antenna.
This has a small cross-sectional area that is very effective in minimizing wind loading, which is the impact of wind on the antenna. It can also reduce signal interference, such as interference caused by multipath, which occurs when signals are reflected from various surfaces like buildings, trees, or the ground.
- Compact design that is ideal for portable applications
- Offers support for most present and future GNSS receivers including GPS L5, GLONASS, Galileo
- High precision, centimeter-level accuracy
- Power consumption is very low
- Rugged 8-hole bulkhead mounting
- UV resistant white radome finish
- Built-in low noise amplifier
- High gain antenna (HGA) that facilitates precise targeting of signal
- GNSS Frequency: GPS: L1/L2/L5, GLONASS: L1/L2/L3, Galileo: E1/E2/E5, SBAS: WAAS/EGNOS/QZSS/Gagan/MSAS/OmniStar
- Dimensions: 14.62 cm (diameter) x 3.89 cm (height)
- Weight: 0.30 KG
- Operating temperature: -40C to +85C
Trimble leads the GNSS positioning industry in precision, technology and support. The Trimble AV59 GNSS antenna and the entire line of Trimble precision GNSS products is now available through Blue Planet Geomatics. For more information, contact us through our Request Pricing form.