Using inertial technology, Trimble’s compact BD935-INS module has been specially designed for applications requiring continuous centimeter accuracy. This multi-constellation GNSS is versatile for a few reasons; its intuitive web interface and accompanying protocol allow for a variety of dynamic models to be supported. On the board, there is Ethernet connectivity allowing for high speed data transfers and configuration through standard web browsers.
No matter what environment you are in, even in challenging surroundings like an urban canyon, the Trimble BD935-INS can produce robust, high-accuracy positions thanks to the fact that its precision inertial sensors are integrated on the same module.
- Position accuracy at the centimeter level
- High precision onboard inertial sensor package integrated with GNSS
- EMI-shielded module to protect high quality signals
- Compact design for easy use with mobile apps
- Flexible RS232, USB and Ethernet interface
- Trimble’s advanced Maxwellå¨ GNSS-inertial technology
- Dimensions: 60 mm x 67 mm x 15 mm
- 336 Channels to support multi-constellation GNSS
- Position, roll, pitch, and heading output up to 100 Hz
- Multiple correlator for accurate GNSS pseudorange measurements
Trimble is known for their world class GPS technology with products sold in used in over 141 countries all over the world. Trimble is able to integrate technologies as wide ranging as optical, laser, and GPS with software and services for today’s commercial solutions. The Trimble BD935-INS Receiver Board is now available through TerrisGPS.