The Trimble BD940 is designed to be rugged, dependable, and easy to integrate. The BD940 helps ensure high-quality GNSS signals are protected from the sources of EMI on the host platform. It delivers the quickest and most reliable RTK and RTX initializations for centimetre positioning and reduces radiated emissions which increases the speed of compliance certification and time to market.
- Trimble Maxwell 7 Technology
- 336 Channels for multi-constellation GNSS support
- Trimble RTX and OmniSTAR Support
- EMI shielded module
- Compact design for mobile applications
- Flexible RS232, USB and Ethernet interfacing
- Centimetre level position accuracy
- Advanced RF Spectrum Monitoring
|LNA Gain:||+32.0 dB|
|Operating Temperature:||-40 C to 75 C|
|Size(L x W x H):||51 mm x 41 mm x 7 mm|
To order the Trimble BD940 Triple Frequency Receiver or if you have any questions, simply request a quote today.