The Trimble BD970 GNSS receiver module is compact and is designed for easy integration. It supports signals from multiple constellations, including GPS L2C/L5 and GLONASS L1/L2 and is capable of delivering centimeter accuracy. In addition, the Trimble BD970 supports future signals such as Galileo and Compass for testing purposes, making this GNSS receiver module ready for future positioning products.
Furthermore, this GNSS receiver module can protect high quality GNSS signals from EMI sources on the host platform, reduce radiation emissions and facilitates compliance certification. With built-in multipath mitigation, the Trimble BD970 GNSS receiver module offers low latency (<20 m/sec) and precise results.
Despite its compact design, the Trimble BD970 GNSS receiver module is equipped with 1USB port, 1 CAN port, 1 LAN Ethernet port and 3 RS-232 ports for flexible high-speed data transfer. It also supports a wide range of network protocols, such as HTTP, Dynamic DNS, PPP (to connect to external modems), NTP Server, etc. All commands and configurations can be done using a user-friendly software interface.
- 220-channel Trimble Maxwell 6 chip position antenna
- Password-upgradeable features
- Easy integration
- Easy-to-use software commands
- High-speed data transfer via Ethernet connection. Also support connectivity via USB port, RS232 port and CAN port.
- GNSS carrier phase measurements (low noise) with <1 mm precision in a 1 Hz bandwidth
- Trimble low elevation tracking technology
- Trimble Maxwell 6 Custom Survey GNSS Technology
- Multiple network protocol support
- Multiple reference outputs
- Multiple navigation outputs
- Up to 20 Hz raw measurement and position outputs
- Event Marker Input Support
- 1 Pulse Per Second (PPS) Output
- Supports multiple web browsers (for control software)
- 1 USB port, 1 LAN Ethernet port and 1 CAN port
- 3 LED drive support
- Fault Detection and Exclusion (FDE) support, Receiver Autonomous Integrity Monitoring (RAIM)
- 3 ÌÑ RS-232 ports with baud rates up to 115,200
- 1 Hz, 2 Hz, 5 Hz, 10 Hz, and 20 Hz positioning and heading outputs (depending on installed option)
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||100 mm x 60 mm x 11.6 mm|
|Power:||3.3 V DC +5%/-3%|
|Connectors:||I/O: 24-pin header + 6-pin header|
|Antenna LNA Power Output:||Output voltage: 3.3 to 5 V DC|
|Maximum current:||400 mA|
|Minimum required LNA gain:||28.5 dB; 33.5 dB with 5dB cable loss|
|Initialization time:||Typically <10 seconds|
|Operating temperature:||-40C to +75C|
Trimble’s focus on the latest embedded positioning technologies ensures painless operation and long-term future proofing. The Trimble BD970 GNSS receiver is available through Blue Planet Geomatics. For more information, contact us through our Request Pricing form.