The Incredibly versatile Trimble BD990 supports triple frequency for the GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou and Galileo constellations. As the number of satellites above us increases, the BD990 can take advantage of additional signals. This delivers the quickest and most reliable RTK initializations possible for centimetre positioning.
- Trimble Maxwell 7 Technology
- OmniSTAR/RTX Support
- Compact design for mobile applications
- Flexible RS232, USB and Ethernet interfacing
- Centimetre level position accuracy
- Advanced RF Spectrum Monitoring
|Size(L x W x H):||100 mm x 60 mm x 11.6 mm|
|Connectors:||44-Pin Header (I/O), 2 x MMCX Receptacle|
|Operating Temperature:||-40 C to 75 C|
To order the Trimble BD990 Triple Frequency Receiver Board or if you have any questions, simply request a quote today.