Trimble is known for being an industry-leader in GNSS and inertial technology, and it shows in the BD992-INS dual-antenna receiver. By integrating inertial sensors on the same module, no matter the environment its operating, the BD992-INS provides incredibly accurate positions and orientations.
- Trimble Maxwell 7 Technology
- Onboard high accuracy inertial sensor package integrated with GNSS for precise position and orientation
- 336 Channels per antenna for multi‑constellation GNSS support
- Trimble RTX and OmniSTAR Support
- Compact design for mobile applications
- Flexible RS232, USB and Ethernet interfacing
- Centimeter level position accuracy
- Advanced RF Spectrum Monitoring
|Size(L x W x H):||100 mm x 60 mm x 11.6 mm|
|LNA Gain:||32.0 dB (Minimum Required)|
|I/O Connector:||34-pin header|
|Connectors:||44-Pin Header (I/O), 2 x MMCX Receptacle|
|Operating Temperature:||-40 C to 75 C|
To order the Trimble BD992-INS Dual Antenna Receiver or if you have any questions, simply request a quote today.