Trimble’s expertise in designing and producing both GNSS and inertial technologies are evident in the BX940 triple-frequency receiver. Trimble designed the BX940 to include inertial sensors on a single module, so you get a compact product that delivers incredibly accurate positions. The receiver can also be used as a GNSS/DGPS/TRK base station. How’s that for versatility?
- Trimble Maxwell 7 Technology
- Onboard high accuracy inertial sensor package integrated with GNSS for precise position and orientation
- 336 Channels for multi-constellation GNSS support
- Trimble RTX and OmniSTAR Support
- Rugged IP67 Enclosure
- Compact design for mobile applications
- Flexible RS232, USB and Ethernet interfacing
- Centimetre level position accuracy
- Advanced RF Spectrum Monitoring
To order the BX940 triple-frequency receiver, or if you have any questions about Trimble products, request a quote today.