The Trimble® GA810 GNSS Antenna is a general purpose GNSS rover antenna ideal for dynamic applications where position and heading are required. The GA810 offers excellent OmniSTAR (L-Band), GPS and GLONASS signal reception, making it ideal for use with the OmniSTAR G2 service as well as GPS/GLONASS positioning and heading applications.
- Optimized for dynamic applications that require both position and heading
- Recommended for best OmniSTAR reception
- Comprehensive GNSS support, including GPS, Modernized signals, GLONASS, and Galileo
- Robust low-elevation satellite tracking
- Size: 16.13 cm diameter x 7.62 cm height
- Weight: 570 g
- Frequencies: L1/L2/L5/G1/G2/G3/LBand/E1/E2/E5ab/E6 GPS, Glonass, OmniSTAR, SBAS, Galileo
- Antenna Compliance: CE
- Mounting: 5/8”-11 UNC thread mount, In-built manetic mount
The Trimble GA810 GNSS Antenna is available through Blue Planet Geomatics. For more information, please contact us using the Request Pricing form.