The Trimble Zephyr Model 2 Rugged Antenna is a breakthrough in GNSS antenna technology. Its rugged design allows it to withstand shocks and vibration, making it ideal for installations on drilling rigs, cranes, and other mobile applications.
The Trimble Zephyr Model 2 Rugged Antenna supports signals that include GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, OmniSTAR, and SBAS.
- Support a wide range of signals, including GLONASS, Galileo, OmniSTAR, and SBAS
- Can withstand shock and vibration
- Capable of multipath reduction
- Low elevation satellite tracking
- Support sub-millimeter phase center accuracy
- Support Signals: GPS L2C/L5, GLONASS, Galileo, OmniSTAR, and SBAS
- Dimension: 25.4cm (diameter) x 11.1cm (height)
- Weight: 1.80 kg
- Operating temperature: -40C to +85C
- Withstand shock up to 75 Gs, 6 ms duration
- Withstand vibration up to 20.4 gRMS
Trimble leads the industry in precision, technology and support. The Trimble Zephyr Model 2 Rugged Antenna is available through Blue Planet Geomatics. For more information, contact us through our Request Pricing form.