The Tallysman TW7972 is ideal for precision agriculture, autonomous vehicle tracking, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV), and other applications where precision is a top priority. The antenna provides superior multi-path rejection and axial ratio, a linear phase response, and tight Phase Center Variation while protecting against intermodulation and saturation caused by high level cellular 700MHz signals.
The Tallysman TW7972 is designed with a dual feed circular stacked patch element. The two signals from the orthogonal feeds are summed in quadrature, pre-filtered in a low loss filter to protect against interfering signals, amplified in high linearity, wide-band LNA, then band-split, tightly filtered and amplified prior to signal recombination at the output.
- Accutenna Technology
- Tight Phase Center Variation (PCV)
- Provides GNSS + INS Solutions at 10Hz Update Frequency
- Low noise LNA: 2.5dB typ.
- Temperature compensating LNAs
- Superior multipath signal rejection
- Ideal for RTK applications
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio
- Consistent response in all operating temperature
Technical Specifications for the Tallysman TW7972
Size: 69 X 22 mm
Operating Temperature: –40 °C to 85 °C
Axial Ratio: <2dB typ
Shock: 50 G vertical axis, 30 g other axes
Looking For a Price?
Order by calling: 1.519.821.3661