GPS/Galileo/GLONASS Variable Attenuator / Pass DC / Attenuator Potentiometer Control 0 to 40dB / N-female type connectors
GPS Source AT11V – GPS Attenuator
The AT11V GPS Variable Attenuator is a one input one output RF device. The most common use being the input level to a GPS receiver or a GPS test set is controlled via a potentiometer using an external knob. The AT11V is available with more options than any competitive product in the GPS Market.
- Ports pass DC voltage to the antenna
- 50Ω impedance on both ports
- Customer can choose to block DC to the antenna
- Frequency response GPS L1/L2, Galileo and GLONASS
- Input & Output SWR less than 2.0:1
- Reverse Isolation greater than 50dB
- MIL-STD-810 Design
- Housing with Top Cover 2.5 x2.5 x 1.25
- Mounting Plate 3.25 x 2.5
- N type female connectors
Customer specified combination of connectors male (plug) / female (jack) type N, TNC, BNC, SMA, SMB, SMC, or MCX
There are no reviews yet.