The lightweight HC872 helical antenna, which covers the GPS L1/L2, GLONASS G1/G2, Galileo E1, and BeiDou B1 frequency bands, as well as L-band correction services coverage, is designed and crafted for precision positioning.
HC872 Dual Band Helical Antenna + L-band
The lightweight HC872 helical antenna, which covers the GPS L1/L2, GLONASS G1/G2, Galileo E1, and BeiDou B1 frequency bands, as well as L-band correction services coverage, is designed and crafted for precision positioning. Weighing 37 g, the lightweight HC872 features a precision-tuned helix element that provides excellent axial ratios and operates without the requirement of a ground plane, making it ideal for a wide variety of applications including Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs).
The HC872 features an industry-leading low current, Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) that includes an integrated low-loss pre-filter to protect against harmonic interference from high amplitude interfering signals, such as 700 MHz band LTE and other near in-band cellular signals. The HC872 is protected by a robust, military-grade plastic enclosure with an integrated SMA connector for screw-on mounting that securely seals the unit with an O-ring, complying with IP67 standards. The enclosure also provides two threaded holes in the base for secure attachment of the unit.
• Autonomous, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
• Precision GPS positioning
• Dual Frequency RTK receivers
• Mission-critical GPS timing
• Military & security
• Network timing and synchronization
• Very low noise preamp, 2 dB
• Axial ratio: <= 0.5 dB max.
• LNA gain 35 dB typ. or 28 dB typ.
• Low current: 18 mA typ. or 12 mA typ.
• ESD circuit protection: 15 kV
• Invariant performance from: +2.2 to 16 VDC
• Extremely lightweight (37 g)
• Ideal for L1/L2 RTK surveying systems
• Great multipath rejection
• Increased system accuracy
• Excellent signal to noise ratio
• IP67, REACH, and RoHS compliant
HC872 – Dual Band Helical Antenna With L-band Services
Part Number: 33-HC872-xx, where xx = Gain in dB