The Hemisphere GNSS A222 smart antenna is the portable, affordable, and accurate GNSS receiver you’ve been looking for. Ideal for agriculture, GIS, mapping, and a range of other applications, the A222 delivers reliable 60 cm accuracy.
Hemisphere GNSS A222 Receiver
The A222 allows you to focus on the job at hand with little downtime thanks to its fast start-up and reacquisition times. The durable enclosure of the A222 houses both antenna and receiver. It can be powered by various sources, making this smart antenna the right option for a range of applications. Dual-Serial, CAN, and pulse output options make this DGNSS receiver compatible with almost any interface. A222 is supported by Hemisphere’s easy-to-use Atlas Portal which allows you to update firmware and enable functionality.
- Atlas® L-band corrections
- Exclusive Atlas Basic option available when other differential signals are not practical
- Scalable accuracy within a single product for different use cases
- Environment-proven enclosure for the most aggressive user scenarios
- Compact and ideal for portable and dynamic applications
To order the Hemisphere GNSS A222 receiver or if you have any questions, simply request a quote today.
There are no reviews yet.