Powered by Athena™ GNSS engine, the Eclipse P326 and P327 support 394 channels and provide best-in-class, centimeter-level RTK. The latest technology platform enables simultaneous tracking of all satellite signals including GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo and QZSS.
- GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou and Galileo
- QZSS ready
- Fast acquisition times
- Guaranteed precision with virtually 100% reliability.
- RTK baselines up to 50 km
- Pin-for-pin compatible with many Hemisphere and other manufacturers’ models
- Compatible with many RTK sources including Hemisphere GNSS’s ROX Format, RTCM, CMR and CMR+
- Low-power, high-precision, position and heading OEM board
- Atlas L-band corrections providing position accuracy down to 2 cm RMS positioning sustainability with Tracer™ technology and convergence time as low as 10 minutes
- Athena™ GNSS engine providing best-in-class RTK performance
|Signals Received:||GPS L1 CA/L1P/L1C/L2P/L2C/L5
GLONASS G1/G2, P1/P2
BeiDou, B1/B2 (B3 separate variant without L5)
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||P326: 71 mm x 41 mm x 10.1 mm
P327: 72 mm x 41 mm x 10.1 mm
|Connectors (power/data):||P326: 34-pin header (male) with 0.05″ pitch
P327: 20-pin header (male) with 0.08″ pitch
|Connectors (antenna):||MCX-female, straight|
|Operating temperature:||-40C to +85C|
|Update Rate:||1 Hz standard, 10 or 20 Hz optional 50 Hz with firmware upgrade||Power Consumption:|| 1.0 W GPS L1|
1.6 W GPS L1/L2 GLONASS G1/G2
2.3 W all signals and L-Band
The Hemisphere Eclipse™ P326 and P327 OEM Boards can be ordered from Blue Planet Geomatics. Please contact us using the Request Pricing form for additional information.